enjoy the 1st take, heh!
روحالله موسوی خمینیسمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخسمَـَّوُوُحخ䅁ܻ︎ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ
just saw that on twitter. Its a Web-Service which offers time-based decompilation of binaries (ELF and PE) on multiple architectures like mips, arm and x84/x64.
I tried it with peagant binary and the results are pretty impressing.
Find the page here:
Looks like to be a spinoff of a czech university and they obviously have a quite large team!
Nice stuff, really.
finally I finished an important part of the project. After a ton of unit tests with almost 30000 different classes I became aware of a StackMapTable problem. StackMapTable in class files are part of the type verification mechanism in java when it comes to pre verifying the binary at preload state.
Last evening a had a hard fight with the official documentation and some parts of it revealed to be wrong. I was able to figure out what was wrong and fixed my code accordingly. Now StackMapTables are also deserialized correctly.
Sure you will find that update useful!
Yesterdays evening I was able to accomplish more changes I had to do before finally releasing the first stable version. Java 7 contains a few modifications to class file format so I had to add functionality to the instrumentation engine to support the latest version as well.
I expect the final final version in a few days.
PS: Successfully instrumented 130 MB of binary class files!!!
last days I had some time for major refactoring of libjaclaff. I improved a lot of internal processes, especially related to parsing and writing.
In Addition to that I also added a large number of unit tests to cover almost all constant pool types and attributes.
More to come soon!